When you buy the license to a track you will instantly receive a link to a file containing a CD quality audio file and will be cleared for its unlimited use anywhere in the world.
Here’s a simple breakdown of the license:
– Buy a track and use it forever with no extra fees as part of your production in whatever medium you choose: (Video, TV, Film, Website, Computer game, Commercial etc…) anywhere in the world.
– Re-use the track in other projects that belong to you or your company.
– Release the music as part of your production in whatever medium you choose. (DVD, CD Rom, Film, Digital media etc…)
Stockmusicboutique.com is deeply committed to your privacy. We do not store credit cards or financial information, nor do we share your email address or personal information with third parties. No information submitted by a buyer will be used for any other purpose than to complete a transaction or address a customer service concern.
License – The “Lifetime Blanket” Media Producer License
The blanket “media producer license” covers any usage in which you, the purchaser are combining the music with graphics, video, or sound elements to create any media product/ production that is clear and distinct from the music itself. This includes content for tv, film, web, multimedia, podcasting, radio shows, embedding in video games and most other applications. You can use it over and over, in as many projects as you see fit, for life. You may record the music in one or more such productions, and one or more times, of any length, in any such production. Stockmusicboutique.com and all related music is owned by LMuse LTD. This license is between LMuse LTD, and the purchaser.
The rights granted include:
- Mechanical rightsThe right to re-record, duplicate and release the music as part of your production in whatever medium you choose (e.g. video tape, film, CD ROM, DVD, digital formats), whether now known or hereinafter devised. If the music is used in software such a video game application or other software product, the music must be “embedded” so that the end user of the software or video game is unable to extract or use the music on its own.
- Synchronization rightsThe right to use the music as a soundtrack “synced” with visual images as part of your production, and to exploit such production in whatever medium you choose (e.g. video tape, film, CD ROM, DVD, digital formats), whether now known or hereinafter devised.
- Public Performance rightsThe right to use the music as part of the public viewing, broadcast or other exploitation of your production (including but not limited to tv shows, videos, dvds, web sites, podcasts, multimedia content/presentations, and films), in any medium now known or hereinafter devised.
Note: Depending on your project/production you may want to submit a cue sheet. We will include a cue sheet information with every track for your convenience. If you would like to learn more about cue sheets – click here.
Stockmusicboutique.com guarantees that it owns and controls the rights represented herein with respect to the recordings and the musical compositions in each of the Represented Tracks and has and will hold throughout the Territory and during the Term the above listed rights to exploit the Represented Tracks as contemplated herein. Licensor shall indemnify and hold Licensee harmless from any and all claims, liabilities and costs, losses, damages or expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of any breach or failure of any covenants or warranties made by Licensor herein.
YOU THE PURCHASER MAY:
- Use the music without restriction for the lifetime of the purchaser, within different or various works or projects as you see fit, provided however with respect to any production in which you incorporate the music, as described above, you may exploit such music in the production in perpetuity.
- Broadcast the music (as part of your production) over any public or private medium.
- Transfer the music to any medium necessary (video, film, reel to reel, digital, etc.) to complete your production project, and exploit the production in any and all media now known or hereafter devised.
- Use the music themes for any visual productions (film, video, internet etc.) in their entire length and these productions may be duplicated without restriction.
These tracks may not be resold as part of other music or audio-related collections, in part or in whole. They may not be used or resold as a commodity except as part of a media production that is clearly unique and distinct from the track itself. Tracks may not be copied or duplicated except for use in the licensee’s productions and must only be used by the person to whom the license was given. Tracks may not be traded or exploited for profit or any other reason. Stockmusicboutique.com/ LMuse LTD maintains all intellectual property rights with regard to the marketing and sales of all tracks and any infringement thereof is punishable by law. With respect to music embodied within a motion picture, film, tv production, video, or other similar production, subject to payment of the license fee, in the event of any breach of this Agreement by you, other than with respect to exceeding the scope of the granted rights, LMuse’s sole remedy shall be the recovery of money damages, and it shall not have the right to terminate or rescind this Agreement or to enjoin or restrain the use of or the exhibition, distribution, advertising or exploitation of your production.
YOU THE PURCHASER MAY NOT:
- Change the music so as to make it unrecognizable or so as to create a derivative work which constitutes a separate musical entity that is distinct from the original, without the written consent of the owners. You may, however, edit and mix the music to fit your production, add effects and/or digital or analog processing to enhance or alter the music as is consistent with typical editing techniques so as to customize or fit the music to your particular production.
- Claim ownership or authorship of the music represented under this agreement.
- Transfer, share or sub-lease this license agreement with any other party; provided however, the foregoing is not intended to restrict your ability to transfer, lease, license or otherwise assign the music as embodied within your production.
- Sell the music contained herein outright to any other individual or party (although the music can be sold as part of your production, which is a clear and distinct product from the music itself.)
- Use the music for pornographic purposes.
This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and Stockmusicboutique.com/ LMuse LTD.
For the lifetime of the purchaser; provided however, you may continue to use the music in your production in perpetuity.
All the tracks in the the library can be downloaded and tested first before being purchased. However, if the product does not meet expectations we will refund the purchaser in full within 7 days. Once a refund has been issued, the license contained in this Agreement will terminate automatically without further from notice from LMuse Limited / stockmusicboutique.com and the Licensee must immediately stop using the Licensed Material in their productions.
Copyright 2012 LMuse LTD/Stockmusicboutique.com.